Thursday, February 25, 2010

Blog Reader LOVE...



Special Reader Sale!
So here's the deal:

You read my blog which is ::so sweet:: of you! It makes me want to keep writing and sharing! Since you make me feel happy, I'd love to do the same for you! I just made a new batch of my Halcyon Napkins, this time in a charcoal grey. They're vintage inspired, with a worn feel! I'd love to give them to you! 
Here's how:

+ Spend $20 or more in my shop (before shipping) and get 1 lovely shabby chic Halcyon Napkin in Charcoal

+ Spend $40 or more in my shop (before shipping) and get 2 lovely shabby chic Halcyon Napkins in Charcoal (a full set!)

All you have to do is write "blog reader" in the message to seller section, its that easy!
But hurry up, sale ends Feb 27th at noon (eastern standard time).

Tell your friends, and don't forget to write "blog reader" during checkout!


7 comments:

  1. You have such a cute shop! I would love to feature your shop on my etsy blog - can you send me an email? I couldn't find a way to contact you on this blog other than the comments so I hope this is okay!

    My email is lahmodeblog at gmail dot com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the photography there is AWESOME! had to say. love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful way to keep the happiness and gratitude going! I'm going to go check out your goods again.

    Happy Weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohhh...I see you've been busy. Love, love the new items you've added to the shop. The "use me" tea towel is adorable and so clever! Ok, heading back for some more peeks at your shop. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have some truly lovely items in your shop. It's wonderful to meet another artist.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi nina, I posted your red flower napkin in my blog with the link to your blog. Hope you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete